Advice Services

If you are having difficulties dealing with debt problems, you should seek specialist advice. Before seeing an advisor about money issues, it is useful to make a complete list of your debts and work out your income and expenditure. Please select a category from the menu underneath, and view our carefully selected links.

Family & Health Related

Age UK is the new force combining Age Concern and Help the Aged offering easy to understand guidance and information on all issues for older people.


Capability Scotland

Capability Scotland campaigns with and provides education, employment and care services for disabled children and adults across Scotland.


Family Action

Family action provides grants with the aim of strengthening families and communities, building skills and improving the quality of life. They aim to tackle some of the most difficult issues facing families including financial hardship, mental health problems, social isolation, learning difficulties, domestic abuse, and alcohol and drug abuse.



A national family support charity helping parents to build better lives for their children. Families are supported for many reasons including post-natal illness, disability, bereavement, the illness of a parent or child, or social isolation.



An organisation providing information and support for parents, carers and people with learning disabilities to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.



Mind helps people take control of their mental health by providing high-quality information and advice, and campaigning to promote and protect good mental health for everyone.


Sure Start Children's Centres

These provide improvement on outcomes for young children and their families with a particular focus on those in greatest need. They work to make sure all children are properly prepared for school regardless of background or family circumstances.

Apply For A Grant

The easiest way for an individual to apply is via the Trust’s online application form

Need help with
your application form?

Find your nearest Local Advisor who can help and advise you on completing an application.

Click here